Items for Lawrenceville United e-news next Tuesday, July 26th?

Helen Gerhardt

Jul 18, 2022, 12:05:03 PM7/18/22
Hey all you wonderful people, groups, advocates, and orgs,

I'm going to start sending out emails about a week in advance of our regular bi-monthly LU e-news to see if you have anything that we can help amplify. We do try to focus on news, resources, events, exhibits, advocacy, volunteering, mutual aid, or classes and workshops that would be relevant to Lawrenceville residents. We also often have room to amplify general City-County issues advocacy that we are working on with other groups, such as affordable housing, food access, urban gardening, tree planting and maintenance, mobility, accessibility, air quality, responsible development, etc.

Our next e-news will be next Tuesday, July 26th. If at all possible, please reply to this weekly email with items you'd like included by this coming Friday, July 22nd. (It'll be easier to keep track if I can keep all your replies on this thread.) Please do include all text, hyperlinks, jpeg images, and/or electronic flyers that you would like included.

Thanks so much for all you do!

Helen Gerhardt
Community Engagement & Program Manager
Lawrenceville United