Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Christine Brill

ungelesen,
15.11.2019, 13:45:1815.11.19
an Lawrenceville Tree Tenders Google Groups, Darrell Kinsel, Maeve Rafferty, Jake Milofsky
Hello Tree Tender friends!

We have a big fall tree planting tomorrow and I wanted to make sure that you knew about it. Details are attached. I will likely be at the Foster Center from 8:30 AM onward.... please stop by to say hello if you're around! And let me know if you can make it. It will be chilly but sunny.

This message is going to an old-school Google Groups list of a bunch of us who used to meet to plan for Lawrenceville tree planting. Please let me know if you'd rather not receive emails from me. I am working with Lawrenceville United to revitalize Lawrenceville Tree Tenders activities and monthly meetings among active LVTT leaders. We're planning to assign firm roles and hold ourselves accountable to focused meetings and coordinated action. Let me know if you'd like to be part of a re-booted Tree Tender Group.

All the best and happy weekend!

LVTT Fall 2019 Planting V.1.jpg

--
Christine Brill