LVTT March Meeting

Christine Brill

Feb 28, 2020, 1:36:17 PM2/28/20
to Lawrenceville Tree Tenders Google Groups
Hi LV Tree Tenders!

Just a reminder about our monthly meeting on Thursday, March 5th, 6 PM at LU's office at Goodwill.

Here's a link to minutes from last month's meeting, in case you missed it!

Within the span of 60 minutes, we will discuss/review:
  • Planting 50 Trees on Butler Street in Upper Lawrenceville (Fall 2020)
  • Proposal to Focus on Upper Lawrenceville in 2020
  • Tree Park
  • McCleary Elementary Tree Plantings
  • Planting lateral streets to the riverfront (long term project)
  • LVTT Name (personal note: I'm happy with the name as-is but would like to decide whether to keep talking about changing it)
  • Outreach/Partnership Opportunities: Master Gardeners, Farmers Market, Three Rivers Heritage Trail Riverfront Cleanup Event (July 18th), etc.
  • Communication / Web Presence / Flier Materials
Please let me know if you can make it!

--
Christine Brill
412.443.4210