Please share your items for Lawrenceville United e-news next Tuesday, August 9th

Helen Gerhardt

Aug 2, 2022, 1:22:38 PM8/2/22
Hello all,

I'm starting to prepare our bi-monthly LU e-news for publication next Tuesday, August 9th. I would be glad to include your news, resources, events, exhibits, advocacy, volunteering, mutual aid, classes, and workshops that would be relevant to Lawrenceville residents.

We also often have room to amplify general City-County issues advocacy, with the main focus on issues that we are working on with other groups, such as affordable housing, food access, urban gardening, tree planting and maintenance, mobility, accessibility, air quality, responsible development, etc.

If at all possible, please reply to this email with items you'd like included by this coming Friday, August 5th. (It'll be easier to keep track if I can keep all your replies on this thread.) Please do include all text, hyperlinks, jpeg images, and/or jpeg electronic flyers that you would like included.

Thanks so much for all you do!

Helen Gerhardt
Community Engagement & Program Manager
Lawrenceville United
118 52nd Street, #2026
Main office (412) 802-7220
Cell: (412) 397-8488
He...@LUnited.org
Pronouns she/her/hers

Maeve Rafferty

Aug 7, 2022, 9:59:18 AM8/7/22
to lawrenceville...@googlegroups.com
Hi Helen,

Sorry this is late.  Info on Tree Park work nights:

August dates are Mondays Aug 15, Aug 29, and Sep 12 & 26, if you're covering events into September
The attached flyer has all the info

And here are some Tree Pittsburgh events happening in that timeframe too
Wed Aug 17 6-7pm Summer Saplings at Tree Pittsburgh Campus - info here

Sat Sep 25 Tree ID walk Lawrenceville Library/ Arsenal Park, with Tree Pittsburgh - info here

Tree Park 2022 Work Night Schedule.pdf

Helen Gerhardt

Aug 22, 2022, 11:26:32 AM8/22/22
Hello all,

I'm starting to prepare our bi-monthly LU e-news for publication next Tuesday, August 30th. I would be glad to include news, resources, events, exhibits, advocacy, volunteering, mutual aid, classes, and workshops that would be relevant to Lawrenceville residents.

We also often have room to amplify general City-County issues advocacy, with the main focus on issues that we are working on with other groups, such as affordable housing, food access, urban gardening, tree planting and maintenance, mobility, accessibility, air quality, responsible development, etc.

If at all possible, please reply to this email with items you'd like included by this coming Thursday morning, August 25th. I'll be leaving for vacation on Friday, August 26th and will be gone through September 5th, so I hope to complete the newsletter by this Thursday.

Please do reply with your submissions to this email thread - it'll be easier to keep track of. Please do include all text, hyperlinks, jpeg images, and/or jpeg electronic flyers that you would like included.

Helen Gerhardt

Sep 6, 2022, 12:08:28 PM9/6/22
Hello all,

I'm starting to prepare our bi-monthly LU e-news for publication next Tuesday, September 13th. I would be glad to include news, resources, events, exhibits, advocacy, volunteering, mutual aid, classes, and workshops that would be relevant to Lawrenceville residents.

We also often have room to amplify general City-County issues advocacy, with the main focus on issues that we are working on with other groups, such as affordable housing, food access, urban gardening, tree planting and maintenance, mobility, accessibility, air quality, responsible development, etc.

If at all possible, please reply to this email with items you'd like included by this coming Thursday morning, September 8th. Please do include all text, hyperlinks, jpeg images, and/or jpeg electronic flyers that you would like included.