Tonight’s Zoom Canceled

1 vue

Christine

non lue,
4 juin 2020, 17:40:2604/06/2020
à Lawrenceville Groups
Let’s try to meet in person at the tree park next Thursday - socially distanced and weather permitting. Still no power at home.

Sent from my iPhone

Burdett, Ray G

non lue,
4 juin 2020, 18:00:5604/06/2020
à lawrenceville...@googlegroups.com
OK. See you next Thursday at the Tree Park. 6 PM?

Ray and Mary Jo

Sent from my iPad

> On Jun 4, 2020, at 5:40 PM, Christine <christi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Let’s try to meet in person at the tree park next Thursday - socially distanced and weather permitting. Still no power at home.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> --

Christine Brill

non lue,
5 juin 2020, 08:26:3505/06/2020
à Lawrenceville Tree Tenders Google Groups
Sounds good!

--
Christine Brill, AIA
412.443.4210

Principal
Studio for Spatial Practice
A Woman's Business Enterprise (WBE)

Maeve Rafferty

non lue,
7 juin 2020, 13:22:5107/06/2020
à lawrenceville...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christine et al,

I have an appointment this Thursday evening (made prior) and the earliest I could get to the Tree Park is 6.30pm but I will do my best to get there by then.

Re the water situation, Paul and me turned the valves on today but still no joy.  Does anyone have ideas?  It must be switched off at some other point that we don't have access to.  Or perhaps there is some setting that needs to be adjusted on the meter that was fitted.

The hose is stashed behind one of the cedars until we get the water on.  If anyone needs access to the key for opening the utility cover, let me know.  Some of you already know the hiding place I think.

I'll be on-site tomorrow am at 9 but can't stay more than an hour as I spent a few hours there today.  Jake arranged a mulch drop and I'm going to help Ray move it.  Ray, bring what tools and buckets you can and I'll bring my own.

Thanks
Maeve

On Thursday, 4 June 2020, 17:40:30 GMT-4, Christine <christi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Let’s try to meet in person at the tree park next Thursday - socially distanced and weather permitting. Still no power at home.

Sent from my iPhone

Burdett, Ray G

non lue,
7 juin 2020, 15:04:1907/06/2020
à lawrenceville...@googlegroups.com,Mary Geyer
Maeve.

We will see you at the Tree Park at 9:00 on Monday.

Ray

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 7, 2020, at 1:22 PM, 'Maeve Rafferty' via Lawrenceville Tree Tenders <lawrenceville...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lawrenceville-tree-tenders/703120811.973501.1591550567095%40mail.yahoo.com.

Ceoffe, Lisa

non lue,
8 juin 2020, 07:22:4608/06/2020
à lawrenceville...@googlegroups.com,Mary Geyer
Hi there, what is the issue with the water? Lisa