Lawrence Humane Society Update: June 7

Lawrence Humane Society

Jun 7, 2011, 3:32:46 PM6/7/11
to Events Info
Can't see the images? Open this message as a Web page.

Lawrence Humane Society Update: June 7

Wheat State Pizza  (graphic)Tuesday, June 7: Dine Out for the Shelter at Wheat State Pizza
Today until 9 p.m. try a tasty pizza-pie, maybe a side salad, over at Wheat State Pizza, and you'll be making a donation of 15% of your purchase ... but only if you use the Dine Out "ticket". PDF document Find Wheat State Pizza in The Malls Shopping Center at 711 W. 23rd Street. See their menu online.

Big Dog (logo)Tuesday, June 7: 10% Tuesdays at the Bird Dog
Have some super eats and cool drinks at the Bird Dog restaurant and bar at The Oread hotel, 1200 Oread Ave. From 5 to 9 p.m. every first Tuesday of the month, 10% of your pre-tax purchase will be donated to the Lawrence Humane Society. See the Bird Dog Bar menu online. No coupon or ticket is required for this promotion.

Thank you for supporting the shelter animals!
– Lawrence Humane Society
(Lawrence Humane Society logo) www.LawrenceHumane.org

Join our Facebook Group! (icon) Follow us on Twitter! (icon) Watch adoptable animal videos on our YouTube channel! (icon)