Kangaroo Court convicts Lindsey Springer and Oscar Stilley

Bob Hurt

Nov 18, 2009, 2:24:42 PM11/18/09
to law...@googlegroups.com, citizensoftheunited...@yahoogroups.com, corn...@googlegroups.com, Natlaw...@yahoogroups.com

From: Lindsey Springer
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 8:14 PM
To: lindsey springer
Subject: Jury after Allen instruction Finds Springer and Stilley Guilty

Lindsey Springer here and I regretfully must inform you that after 10 plus hours of deliberation the Jury found me guilty on all six Counts and also found Oscar guilty on all three counts. In order for me to remain at liberty I had to agree to shut down penaltyprotestor.org. I had to agree not to use the name Bondage Breaker’s Ministries and I had to agree not to speak to anyone regarding any "tax related matter" other than my family. I hope you can understand why I chose to agree with the Court’s penalties at this time. I can still receive support in the name of Lindsey Springer and I can still speak about my case but cannot speak about anyone else’s "tax matters." The Court has requested that I do 30 hours of community work or get a job and work 30 hours per week. I will have much writing to do over the course of the next 7 days regarding a Motion for New Trial and Motion for Judgment of Acquittal. I also have numerous other personal federal litigation that needs my attention since the trial part of the case is concluded. The Court gave the Prosecution till December 11, 2009 to respond to the Motion to Reconsider regarding the Grand Jury investigation of Oscar Stilley and Lindsey Springer that apparently began prior to October 6, 2004. I wish to thank you for all of your support. The Court stated it thought the evidence in the case showed Oscar Stilley and Lindsey Springer were scam artists and that my 20 years was over.