Time to SCREAM BLOODY MURDER over the Bendshadler Conviction

Bob Hurt

Nov 25, 2009, 7:08:32 PM11/25/09
to law...@googlegroups.com

I don’t know about you, but I feel ready to SCREAM BLOODY MURDER over the conviction of Marcel Roy Bendshadler by the Oregon Kangaroo USDC this week.  What a Thanksgiving present for Marcel and his attorney Nancy S. Bergeson, who put on a diligent and heartfelt defense.  She believed in him, the jury looked friendly, and then, curiously, they returned the guilty verdict, obviously somehow suborned.

For 21 months Bergeson held Marcel’s hand through the after math of the indictment and through the trial and other events leading up to it.  She gradually came to believe in Marcel’s innocence and the criminality of the IRS and DOJ in tax crime prosecutions.  And she seemed intensely interested in the prosecution’s desperation about getting an 18 USC 1341 (Wire and Mail Fraud) conviction.   Marcel now faces sentencing, and Judge (administrator) Anna Brown probably wants to know whether Marcel’s defense team will ask for a sentencing extension.

I expect more nasty news in this case, news that could implicate the IRS in crimes of their own.   I could not reach federal public defender Nancy Bergeson today for comment.

BobHurtSuit200707smallBob Hurt
2460 Persian Drive #70
Clearwater, FL 33763
+1 (727) 669-5511
Donate to my Law Scholarship fund
Learn civil litigation with Jurisdictionary
Subscribe to  Lawmen Newsletter FREE
Download Files FREE from the Lawmen Archive
Improve your financial fortunes with GetZooks!
Save Fuel

image001.png
image002.png