Tayra Antolick's assessment of the unfair Fair Tax

Bob Hurt

Jul 21, 2010, 8:28:50 AM7/21/10
to law...@googlegroups.com

Tayra Antolick analyzes the unfair Fair Tax, and provides case law showing wages and fees constitute untaxable capital, not taxable income.

In any case, here’s the Skype log of part of our recent conversation.

[7/20/2010 4:03:00 PM] Tayra Antolick: I same attitude you mentioned is oozing out of some Tea Partiers. I know of at least three groups would will not allow 1st Amendment right to free speech if that speech is against the Fair Tax.

[7/20/2010 4:03:36 PM] Tayra Antolick: I thought the Tea Party was to return to the Constitution. So why are they treating the Fair Tax as a god and new religion?

[7/20/2010 4:04:59 PM] Bob Hurt: The fair tax is insane, Tayra.  Look at wikipedia tax issues, specifically VAT and Income tax for European countries like Sweden and Denmark.  The people pay an outrageous 25%+ for Value Added Tax, and a huge percentage for income tax.  Any flat/fair tax imposed in the USA would add to, not replace, income tax, and the IRS would become more vicious and invasive than ever.

[7/20/2010 4:06:02 PM] Bob Hurt: We need to join truth attack and absolutely destroy the political career of 3 politicians every single election till we get decent men and women in office who will put the IRS out of business and terminate deficit budgets and payments to the Federal Reserve bank owners.

[7/20/2010 4:08:52 PM] Tayra Antolick: That is absolutely right. To them, all who question the Fair Tax must be silenced, just like the gerps silence those who expose their income tax lies. I triple-dog dared Neal Boortz, among others, to have Tom Cryer on their shows to debate it. I'm alrealy a member of truth attack. Please read and forward my research paper. I see Tea Partiers doing the same thing Americans have always done: instead of taking personal action for what the gerps are doing, they rather be aloof and back a problem they would entrust the gerps to pass. The Republicans are co-opting the Fair Tax to get elected knowing it will almost impossible to pass. Please post my paper...

Accordingly, I have attached Tayra’s analysis.  You can also see it at http://scribd.com/bobhurt.

Bob Hurt 2007 tiny

Bob Hurt  • 2460 Persian Drive #70 • Clearwater, FL 33763 USA • (727) 669-5511

Donate to my Law Scholarship fundLearn to litigate with Jurisdictionary
Subscribe to Law Newsletter Visit the Archive and Download FREE

Build a financial destiny with GetZooks! Save fuel with this invention

Get 3+Gigabytes of SpiderOak online backup space for your data files - FREE!

image001.jpg
Tayra Antolick Fair Tax Rebutted.pdf