Send $100 to Dickstein

Bob Hurt

Nov 24, 2010, 2:31:15 PM11/24/10
to lawmen@googlegroups. com

Here, an attorney who fights for your rights through pivotal cases needs your help. Send him $100, perhaps through his PayPal.com address love...@cox.net.  Some of you could send more.

Meanwhile, write to Congress and demand a change in the laws to reflect the real meaning of the Constitution – income tax does not apply to the typical American.

Dickstein writes:

I hate to ask since you have been so generous in the past.

The judge in Florida issued a contempt citation against me in the Hirmer criminal case, and then found me guilty and sentenced me to 90 days. I am currently out pending appeal.

Although not the stated reason for the contempt, in reality it is because I raised the 16th Amendment issue and then filed a document charging the government with a conspiracy to cover up the issue and denying my clients the right to present the issue to the jury.

The judge also filed a complaint against me with the State Bar of California.

I have applied for over 200 legal and non-legal jobs and have been turned down for all of them…over qualified and too old.

I have completely maxed out my credit cards. One is in default, and the other will go into default in two days.

My telephone/internet bill is past due and I do not have money for rent or electricity.

I need $1,500 to make if for another month.

Can you help me?

Thank you,

Jeffrey A. Dickstein
Attorney at Law
6515 S 93rd E Ave., Apt. H
Tulsa, OK 74133-1457
(918) 872-9735
jdl...@cox.net

Bob Hurt

2460 Persian Drive #70 - Clearwater, FL 33763
+1 (727) 669-5511
Donate to my
 Law Scholarship Fund
Learn civil litigation with
Jurisdictionary
Subscribe to
Lawmen Newsletter FREE
Download
Fi l es FREE from the Lawmen Archive

Confidentiality Notice. The Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Ch.119 Sections 2510-2521 et seq., governs distribution of this “Message,” including attachments. The originator intended this Message for the specified recipients only; it may contain the originator’s confidential and proprietary information. The originator hereby notifies unintended recipients that they have received this Message in error, and strictly proscribes their Message review, dissemination, copying, and content-based actions. Recipients-in-error shall notify the originator immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message. Authorized carriers of this message shall expeditiously deliver this Message to intended recipients.  See: Quon v. Arch.

Wireless Copyright Notice.  Federal and State laws govern copyrights to this Message.  You must have the originator’s full written consent to alter, copy, or use this Message.  Originator acknowledges others’ copyrighted content in this Message.  Otherwise, Copyright © 2010 by originator Bob Hurt, bob at bobhurt dot com, http://bobhurt.com.  All Rights Reserved.

image003.jpg

Bob Hurt

Nov 26, 2010, 4:35:20 PM11/26/10
to lawmen@googlegroups. com