Update Fwd: RE: The current Income Tax System since 1954 has applied ONLY to Washington D.C.!

Bob Hurt

Feb 2, 2020, 12:40:12 PM2/2/20
to Lawmen
-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:  Re: The current Income Tax System since 1954 has applied ONLY to Washington D.C.!
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 11:55:04 -0500
From: Pete Hendrickson <phendr...@losthorizons.com>

Peymon, I have always done my best to be as polite and as patient as possible, as shown by the repeated multi-hour conversations we have had over the years whenever you have called.

Over all those years, I have directed you time and again to the ever-mounting, and long-since enormous body of concrete acknowledgements of the 100% accuracy and completeness of my research, analyses and conclusions about the tax, now totaling several $billion in returned and retained funds by 10s of 1,000s of Americans who pay attention (amongst the latest examples of which are a couple of particularly nice "deficiency" allegation defeats, the more recent of which I would hope you all saw when it appeared in the newsletter a few weeks ago...). At the same time I have directed you to the utterly dispositive body of legal and historical authority by which the true nature of the tax is made unmistakably and inarguably clear.

In all that time, claiming difficulty with English and a need for smaller, more bite-sized chunks than my complete articles, you have admittedly never actually looked at any scholarship to which I have directed you (something I must assume to be true of others in this email distribution, as well from whom I have never heard with any indication to the contrary). Instead, you have spent whatever contact and influence opportunities you have had with others to direct them somewhere other than to CtC, and even into the very harmful practice of "non-filing" (http://www.losthorizons.com/comment/NonFiling.pdf) by still flogging the completely misguided "There is no law" nonsense (see http://www.losthorizons.com/comment/TIAL.pdf for a very brief debunk of that one).

More recently, it appears, you have been spending your time and energy chasing the notion of a territorially-circumscribed tax. Although you may not even have been thinking about CtC while doing so, you having spent that time is the very essence of my little illustration at https://www.losthorizons.com/MidEditionUpdate/StickWithMe.jpg.

Please let it register: THE INCOME TAX ISSUE IS RESOLVED. And it's NOT because it is confined to Washington, D.C., the inhabitants of which are as much protected by the Constitution as are any body else-- something to which the Supreme Court has even spoken directly. See https://www.losthorizons.com/comment/TheExclusiveLegislationClause.pdf, and also the discussion of several of the rulings typically misrepresented (or misunderstood) by folks pushing this "only in D.C." myth you will find at https://losthorizons.com/tax/Misunderstandings/TJN.htm.

Understand btw, that it was in knowing that this latter article speaks MUCH more harshly than the "Lawnmower" one to which I sent you yesterday that I didn't initially reply with that link instead. I was doing my best to keep on a friendly level what I don't at all have friendly feelings about. My wife spent 22 months in prison in part because folks like you have persisted in kicking chaff into the air with your wasted efforts to figure out a tax that has been naked before any eyes with the wit and humility to look for more than 16 years.

Were you all to have shelved your egos long enough to recognize and acknowledge the truth, my Doreen might have been spared that. All the weight of all those who persist in turning to you for guidance on the tax issue would have been lent to effective efforts to knock down the walls behind which the "ignorance tax" schemers and their defenders crouch, instead of dissipated on misguided nonsense like "territorial jurisdiction" arguments.

I will finish by urging you once again to actually spend the time needed to read carefully and thoroughly through everything at every link I have sent you today and yesterday, even though I know that you won't, and I am wasting my keystrokes...

16 years of denial and averted eyes is shameful. Sadly, it seems clear that by this time next year it'll be 17 years-- which will be more shameful still.