Paul Joseph Watson exposes fertility rate disaster for Western societies

Bob Hurt

Feb 7, 2020, 11:23:13 AM2/7/20
to Lawmen

https://youtu.be/pNi0egotQ-w

Americans and Europeans should heed the implicit warning in the decline of Caucasian fertility rates in Western countries BELOW that needed to grow the population, and the extremely high fertility rates in third world countries and among less intelligent members of Western societies.  Why does it matter?  Because low income families and immigrants from third world countries keep their high fertility rate, and that means they out-procreate Caucasians, which means USA voters become more third-world in nature and now threaten the American Republic's stability.

If you want your vote to matter, have more kids and rear them as good Americans, not as destroyers of noble American traditions.

Meanwhile, find ways to discourage procreation by criminals and incompetents.

--
Bob Hurt

Bob Hurt
👓 Blog 1 2   f   t
Email     📞 (727) 669-5511
2460 Persian Drive #70
✈ Clearwater, FL 33763 USA
Donate  to Law Scholarship
✔  Subscribe to Lawmen E-Letter
🔨 Learn How to Win in Court
Mortgage Attack to Beat the Bank

QR Code

Study civil litigation essentials on-line under Jurisdictionary developer Dr. F. Graves, Esq., and learn

(click button)
"It's actual, tested training, what Jurisdictionary always wanted to be, and beyond. Thanks, Dr. Graves. I kicked ass today in court, and the judge loved me!" Ganurem Smirgle