"Monumental" speech against an Article V convention

Bob Hurt

Feb 20, 2020, 1:38:23 PM2/20/20
to Lawmen

Please take the time to watch the below-linked video of an excellent presentation by Constitution expert Joanna Martin (Publius Huldah).  She clarifies the limits on national government powers and warns against a constitution convention.

Bob Hurt

Publius Huldah posted: " Here is the Exhibit List (with Links) to the Documents referenced in the speech [link]. Please note that I prove what I say. The convention lobby is not telling the Truth. Click on the link to the Exhibit List, and read the fly"

New post on Publius-Huldah's Blog

"Monumental" speech against an Article V convention

by Publius Huldah

Here is the Exhibit List (with Links) to the Documents referenced in the speech [link].

Please note that I prove what I say.

The convention lobby is not telling the Truth. Click on the link to the Exhibit List, and read the flyers listed at the top. Those flyers address specific falsehoods the convention lobby is telling. The convention lobby has been getting away with the lies because people are generally gullible and believe whatever they are told, instead of using their own heads and looking at the original source documents.

The convention lobby never proves a thing they say. They can't prove it because what they say is false - they make it up!      But it sounds so good ... and thus gullible and unthinking people lap it up.  The convention lobby tells them that our  Constitution is the cause of all our problems, and thus allows Americans to indulge in one of their favorite sins:  blame-shiftingBut the Truth is that our political problems are caused by our own failures to learn and enforce and obey the glorious Constitution we already have.

Comment    See all comments    Like

https://publiushuldah.wordpress.com/2020/02/20/monumental-speech-against-an-article-v-convention/

Thanks for flying with WordPress.com