Error in lav_standardize_all()

Gena Franck

Jun 15, 2018, 4:29:24 AM6/15/18
to lavaan

Hi all,

I am trying to do SEM analysis with multi-imputed data.

Since the latest versions of lavaan, I cannot obtain the standardized coefficients:

> summary(fitsem, standardized=T)
Error in lav_standardize_all(object, est = est, GLIST = GLIST, partable = partable,  :
  no slot of name "SampleStats" for this object of class "lavaan.mi"

How to obtain these coefficients?

Many thanks.

Gena

Versions of lavaan and semtools used:

semTools_0.4-15.930 lavaan_0.6-2.1259

Terrence Jorgensen

Jun 15, 2018, 6:16:25 AM6/15/18
to lavaan

Since the latest versions of lavaan, I cannot obtain the standardized coefficients:

Indeed, you can get them with the version of lavaan on CRAN, but the development version changed the internal standardization functions.  I found the source of the problem and suggested a fix.  You can track it here, to see if / when Yves accepts the change, at which point you can re-install the development version of lavaan to solve the problem.

Terrence D. Jorgensen
Postdoctoral Researcher, Methods and Statistics

Gena Franck

Jun 21, 2018, 5:17:19 AM6/21/18
to lavaan
Many thanks.
I thought the problem was fixed but with lavaan 0.6-2.1261 I still have the error message, the change has not been accepted ?

Thank you.

Yves Rosseel

Jun 21, 2018, 5:51:05 AM6/21/18
to lav...@googlegroups.com
I has now. Should be in 0.6-2.1264 which was just put on our local server.

Yves.
> <http://www.uva.nl/profile/t.d.jorgensen>

Gena Franck

Jun 21, 2018, 6:21:05 AM6/21/18