Script of the model

已查看 20 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Vera In Wehen

未读,
2020年6月4日 13:45:432020/6/4
收件人 lavaan
Dear community,

I really need your help. I've been spending ages thinking about how to create the script of this SEM model. Can anyone help me?

Thank you so much and a lot of good karma :-)

Help.pdf

Brandon McCormick

未读,
2020年6月4日 13:51:142020/6/4
收件人 lav...@googlegroups.com
What do the - and + signify?

Brandon McCormick

Doctoral Student

Clinical Psychology - Psychology and Law
The University of Alabama
101 McMillan
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
Phone 205-460-8678
b.mccorm...@gmail.com

The University of Alabama stacked logo with box A

Brandon McCormick

未读,
2020年6月4日 13:53:162020/6/4
收件人 lav...@googlegroups.com
Are they predicted associations?
已删除帖子

Vera In Wehen

未读,
2020年6月4日 13:57:272020/6/4
收件人 lavaan
 Dear Brandon,

Thank you for the notice. These are only the assumed correlations :-)

Brandon McCormick

未读,
2020年6月4日 13:58:492020/6/4
收件人 lav...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vera,

This should be all you need!

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 12:57 PM Vera In Wehen <Milli.R...@gmail.com> wrote:
 Dear Brandon,

Thank you for the notice. These are only the assumed correlations :-)

Help(ed).rtf

Vera In Wehen

未读,
2020年6月4日 14:14:272020/6/4
收件人 lavaan
Dear Brandon,

thank you so, so much! I just started using R and I'm still having a hard time.
I do have one question. I'm not sure if the script includes it, but the idea of the model is that A+B is the input/independent, C+D the mediators, and E+F dependent/outcome.

So the hypothesis would be

  1. D mediates the relationship between B and E
  2. D mediates the relationship between A and E
  3. C mediates the relationship between B and E
  4. C mediates the relationship between A and E
  5. D mediates the relationship between B and F
  6. D mediates the relationship between A and F
  7. C mediates the relationship between B and F
  8. C mediates the relationship between A and F
Thank you so much!

Brandon McCormick

未读,
2020年6月4日 14:33:442020/6/4
收件人 lav...@googlegroups.com
Yes, that seems correct! You could also estimate the direct paths by adding

E ~ A
E ~ B
F ~ A
F ~ B