How can I calculate MSV (Maximum Shared Variance) and ASV (Average Shared Variance) with lavaan ?

Purinat Tantiseranee

May 15, 2019, 9:02:13 AM5/15/19
to lavaan
Hello.
Sorry, I am new to the package. I already search for the answer in this group, but could not find the answer.

I want to test validity for my CFA model.
I would like to ask how can I calculate MSV (Maximum Shared Variance) and ASV (Average Shared Variance) for the latent variables in my model?

any advice would be really appreciated

Thank you
Purinat

Terrence Jorgensen

May 17, 2019, 9:50:40 AM5/17/19
to lavaan
I would like to ask how can I calculate MSV (Maximum Shared Variance) and ASV (Average Shared Variance) for the latent variables in my model?

I don't know about MSV, but if ASV is the same thing as "average variance extracted" (AVE), that is available from the semTools package

Terrence D. Jorgensen
Assistant Professor, Methods and Statistics