Confidence intervals for std.all coefficient after runMI

Tim Cadman

Jun 11, 2019, 10:44:04 AM6/11/19
to lavaan
Apologies if there is an obvious answer for this, but I haven't been able to find one.

I am doing SEM across multiply imputed data using runMI, Is it possible to output confidence intervals for the completely standardized solution (std.all)?

On a single dataset I can use standardizedSolution(), but on a lavaan.mi object this doesn't display confidence intervals.

On the other hand summary() displays confidence intervals across multiple imputations, but only for the unstandardized solution.

Many thanks,

Tim

nick judd

Jun 11, 2019, 3:17:42 PM6/11/19
to lavaan
I have also been wondering about this.

Thanks,
Nick

Terrence Jorgensen

Jun 17, 2019, 4:44:34 PM6/17/19
to lavaan
Is it possible to output confidence intervals for the completely standardized solution (std.all)?

No.

Terrence D. Jorgensen
Assistant Professor, Methods and Statistics

car...@web.de

Jun 17, 2019, 4:54:48 PM6/17/19
to lav...@googlegroups.com
As a supplement. If you want this (for whatever reason, it doesn't make sense), you can use the boot package and get CI for standardized coefficients.

Tim Cadman

car...@web.de

Aug 21, 2019, 11:54:14 AM8/21/19
to lav...@googlegroups.com