SRMR difference in Mplus vs lavaan

Dai Duong

Nov 27, 2019, 3:41:09 PM11/27/19
to lavaan

Hi everyone,

I run my model on Mplus and lavaan. Results are 99.99% similar except SRMR in Mplus is .063 while in lavaan is .045

I don’t know why they are different while other indices are identical.

In lavaan, fitMeasures() even produces srmr_mplus (.281) and srmr_mplus_nomean (.045). Both are very much different with SRMR from Mplus.

Thank you very much,

Dai

lavaan 191127 dwc2.txt
wc 191127_2.out

Yves Rosseel

Nov 28, 2019, 5:55:54 AM11/28/19
to lav...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for reporting. I will investigate this.

Yves.

--
Yves Rosseel -- http://www.da.ugent.be
Department of Data Analysis, Ghent University