Modelling first time in R (lavaan Package) Need kind suggestions

irfan...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2019, 1:13:32 AM3/26/19
to lavaan
Dear All,
Hello, I am Mian Irfan, a new Ph.D. student. I would like to apply SEM to my data. I have read the tutorials and did some examples in R, now have a basic idea.
But I need your kind suggestion for model making to my data /Path diagram for my data.
Variables I have are
1. Top.PC1.m
3. Soil.m
4. Soil.cv

My latent variables are

5. SR
6. TBA

and its effect on

7. Mort.
8. SRI

Abb: Top: Topography, m: mean, SR: Species richness, TBA: Total basal area, Mort: Mortality (Death pattern), PC: principal component SRI: Spatial Regularity Index, cv: coefficient of variation.

Need your kind suggestions and will be thankful to have some models for the above variables.

Thanks in advance.
Mian Irfan

Terrence Jorgensen

Mar 29, 2019, 5:46:26 AM3/29/19
to lavaan
These are not lavaan questions.  SEMNET is a more general SEM forum:

Terrence D. Jorgensen
Assistant Professor, Methods and Statistics

irfan...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2019, 3:41:59 AM3/30/19
to lavaan

Thank you Terrence.