Binary Outcome Prediction with lavaan

Joseph Miller

Jan 21, 2022, 12:50:50 PM1/21/22
to lavaan
Hi Everyone,

Is there any update or any external packages which allow prediction of endogenous outcome variables in the regression sense with exogenous latent variables? Specifically, is there a means to obtain prediction values of a binary outcome variable?

From what I could find, lavPredict() does not allow for the prediction of dependent values with the structural components ignored. It seems like his has been a question on the forum before with notes about potential solutions on github; however, it doesn't seem as though this has been updated for some time.

If anybody has potential solutions or outside packages I could use, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!