How can I implement a linear and a logistic regression in a single SEM model?

gaia...@usal.es

Apr 4, 2019, 6:22:53 AM4/4/19
to lavaan
Dear users,
how can I define just ONE of the regressions in my SEM model (indeed is a path analyses, no LV's) to be logit (or by using probit if logit is still not developed in lavaan)?
This is my model

Model2<- 'Myc~f* rodens+g*fbrdn   <- I want this to be a logit regression, and I realize that I cannot use the family = binomial as in glm

fbrdn ~b* sand +d* GApBinary +e*rodens

rodens ~c*GApBinary

GApBinary ~a*sand

'

fit2 <- sem(DesiredBestModel2, data = data2)

summary(fit2)

Thanks in advance

Terrence Jorgensen

Apr 4, 2019, 9:51:47 AM4/4/19
to lavaan
how can I define just ONE of the regressions in my SEM model (indeed is a path analyses, no LV's) to be logit (or by using probit if logit is still not developed in lavaan)?

It will be probit by default (logit unavailable) if you declare the outcome as categorical using the ordered= argument.

Terrence D. Jorgensen
Assistant Professor, Methods and Statistics