If data is not multivariate normality,can I use cfa()?

ss xx

Jun 28, 2020, 5:16:48 PM6/28/20
to lavaan
> MVN::mvn(df,mvnTest = 'hz',multivariatePlot = 'qq',univariateTest = 'CVM')
$multivariateNormality

Test    HZ p value MVN

1 Henze-Zirkler 5.042       0  NO

data `df` has 60 variables,8500 rows.As data is not multivariate normality, can I still use cfa()?

car...@web.de

Jun 28, 2020, 5:32:54 PM6/28/20
to lav...@googlegroups.com
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02296192