Statistical differences between groups

已查看 31 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Sjoukje Goldman

未读,
2018年9月17日 06:18:052018/9/17
收件人 lavaan
This is probably a question to which I could have found an answer, I just seem not to be able to find it or understand what I find.

I have conducted a SEM multiple group analysis. Now I would like to test if there are significant differences between the two groups per parameter.

To be more clear:
H1 A -> D
H2 B -> D
H3 C -> D

Now I would like to know if the standardized parameter of groups 1 for A -> D differs significantly from group 2. I think I need to work with constraints, but don't fully understand how to use it. Would anyone be willing to explain this to me? Or give me a hint how to look for the answer?

Thank you so much!

Terrence Jorgensen

未读,
2018年9月24日 05:10:462018/9/24
收件人 lavaan
Now I would like to know if the standardized parameter of groups 1 for A -> D differs significantly from group 2.

model <- '
  x4 ~ c(a1, a2)*x1 + c(b1, b2)*x2 + c(c1, c2)*x3
  diff.a := a1 - a2
  diff.b := b1 - b2
  diff.c := c1 - c2
'

fit
<- sem(model, data = HolzingerSwineford1939, group = "school")

## standardized differences (:=) are differences between standardized slopes
parameterEstimates
(fit, standardized = TRUE)

## test standardized versions of user-defined differences
standardizedSolution
(fit)

Terrence D. Jorgensen
Postdoctoral Researcher, Methods and Statistics

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子