Fall Stats Camp in London

Terrence Jorgensen

Aug 19, 2019, 10:23:43 AM8/19/19
to lavaan
Hello lavaan enthusiasts,

Anyone looking to spice up a long weekend in October with a 3-day course in London?  We offer 8 topics covering various latent-variable models (SEM and multilevel modeling) and other advanced procedures (e.g., meta-analysis, missing data):

Introduction to Bayesian Statistics: Rethinking Statistics
– Instructor, Rens Van De Schoot, Ph.D.

Introduction to Multilevel Modeling (MLM)
– Instructor, Terrence Jorgensen, Ph.D.

Introduction to Stata for the Behavioral Sciences
– Instructor, Chuck Huber, Ph.D.

Longitudinal Structural Equation Modeling (SEM)
– Instructors, Todd D. Little, Ph.D. & Elizabeth Grandfield, Ph.D.

Missing Data Analysis
– Instructor, Kyle Lang, Ph.D.

PLS Path Modeling using ADANCO and SmartPLS
– Instructor, Joerg Hensler, Ph.D.

Program Evaluation and Cost Benefit Analysis
– Instructor, Mwarumba Mwavita, Ph.D.

Psychometrics
– Instructor, Matthew A. Diemer, Ph.D.

Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
– Instructor, Joshua R. Polanin, Ph.D.

You can find details at our web site (or the attached flyer):

Feel free to forward the link to any colleagues you have who might be looking for a gentle introduction into an advanced topic to strengthen their methodological skills.

Thanks!

Terrence D. Jorgensen
Assistant Professor, Methods and Statistics

StatsCampFlyer_FallCampLondon2019.pdf