Growth mixture model with unobserved/latent groups

DENNIS RUENGER

Dec 16, 2019, 2:46:16 PM12/16/19
to lavaan
Hi,
I would like to run a growth mixture model with unobserved groups in R. My understanding is that lavaan can handle observed but not latent groups. Can anyone point me towards a solution in R?
Thanks!
Dennis

Borja Del Pozo Cruz

Dec 16, 2019, 3:12:34 PM12/16/19
to lav...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am not an expert but this paper may help:

It has code for MPLUS and R. You are probably looking at open mix R package - growth mixture modeling.

Hope it helps.

Best, Borja

Mauricio Garnier-Villarreal