Examining cases removed during SEM

Ben Southern

Feb 27, 2020, 11:01:25 AM2/27/20
to lavaan
Hey,
I'm trying to run descriptives on a data set, and 23 have about 10000 cases total, but when running linear regression about 2100 are removed, and I am wondering if there is a way to examine the cases that were removed. Is it possible to form a dataframe of all these cases? Or anything in that ballpark so I can examine them? The help is much appreciated.

Terrence Jorgensen

Feb 27, 2020, 4:47:25 PM2/27/20
to lavaan
You don't seem to have a question about lavaan, but about R in general.  I recommend posting your question on CrossValidated (stack exchange's stats corner).  But you can use complete.cases() on the subset of columns in your data that are part of your model, which will give you a logical vector of which rows were included after listwise deletion.  Any FALSE values are the excluded ones.

Terrence D. Jorgensen
Assistant Professor, Methods and Statistics