Error when running model on Windows

corrie....@griffithuni.edu.au

May 27, 2018, 6:44:34 PM5/27/18
to lavaan
Hi,
I have been running a model this morning on my Mac. I realised when I got to uni that I had not properly saved the output so ran the same model on the university computer that runs Windows 7 (with service pack 1). When I run this model and any other, I now get this warning:

fit2.3<-sem(mdl2.3, data=final.data, estimator = "MLR", missing= "fiml", method="satorra.bentler.2010")
Error in lavaan::lavaan(model = mdl2.3, data = final.data, estimator = "MLR",  : lavaan ERROR: unknown argument `method'

I have updated my version of R and Lavaan on my university computer to see if this would rectify the situation but it has not. The models run fine on iOS. Has anyone else experienced this and is there a workaround/solution.

Jeremy Miles

May 27, 2018, 7:36:39 PM5/27/18
to lav...@googlegroups.com
I don't think that "method" is an argument to the sem() function.

 method="satorra.bentler.2010" is an argument to the lavTestLRT() function.

What happens if you remove that?

My employer has nothing to do with this email.

corrie....@griffithuni.edu.au

May 27, 2018, 7:40:33 PM5/27/18
to lavaan
Hi,
There’s no change, I still receive an error. It runs fine as is in iOS.

corrie....@griffithuni.edu.au

May 27, 2018, 11:55:33 PM5/27/18
to lavaan

On Monday, May 28, 2018 at 9:40:33 AM UTC+10, corrie....@griffithuni.edu.au wrote:
Hi,
There’s no change, I still receive an error.  It runs fine as is in iOS.

Actually- that has worked. Thank you.