Integrated Choice hierarchical Latent Variable Model (ICLV)

punyabeet sarangi

Mar 24, 2019, 6:29:42 AM3/24/19
to lavaan
Dear Dr Terrence

I would be grateful if you could provide me necessary help regarding the proposed ICLV model I have attached with the mail. The queries I have is:

1. Is it possible to estimate an ICLV or MIMIC model in R using Lavaan package as most papers that I have come across refer Mplus?

2. Are both ICLV and MIMIC models the same ?? Is it possible to estimate an ICLV model with flexible intercepts rather than fixed?

3. Is it possible to get a hand on R-codes or practice examples regarding the same and theory materials as well?

Thanks & Regards
Punyabeet Sarangi
Research Scholar
Civil Dept(Transportation Engg)