Request to resolve the my Query regarding CFA

khadar basha

Jan 8, 2022, 8:01:09 AM1/8/22
to lavaan
  Respected Sir/Madam,

       I, Shaik.Khadar Basha, working as a Research Scholar from Dept of Management Studies, KL Deemed to be University, Vaddeswaram, Guntur Dist, Andhra Pradesh.

        My Research Supervisor sir recommended me to send a mail to lavaangroup regarding Confirmatory Factor Analysis.

      In this regard, I submitted that my CFA results to your group mail id for resolve the my query.

My CFA Results are;
  Comparative Fit Index (CFI)                    0.963
  Tucker-Lewis Index (TLI)                       0.961

Root Mean Square Error of Approximation:
  RMSEA                                          0.035

Standardized Root Mean Square Residual:
  SRMR                                           0.117

      In my query is the R-square values are very low not even more than 0.5 and above. However, the  SRMR value is very high but other values i.e CFI, TLI AND RMSEA Values are good. I am unable to do the Convergent validity and discrimanat validity by using r values . Kindly do the needful in this regard.

     I enclosed herewith the following documents for your reference.
1. Confirmatory Factor Analysis
2. My Pilot study data.

Thanks & Regards,
SHAIK KHADAR BASHA
Research Scholar,KL Deemed to be university, Guntur Dist.
CELL:9440988148

khadar basha

Jan 8, 2022, 8:01:19 AM1/8/22
to lav...@googlegroups.com, Yves.R...@ugent.be