integrate data points to plot

Daniel Groß

Jun 1, 2018, 10:15:32 AM6/1/18
to lavaan

Hello,

my question is whether it is possible to integrate and show data points in a graphic which is built out of a lavaan calculated SEM? Below is my code

fit <- sem(HS.model, data = data.AOP,std.lv=T, estimator ="MLM")
summary(fit, standardized=T, fit.measures=T)

# simple slope analysis

result2wayMC <- probe2WayMC(fit, c("EF","AOP","EF.AOP"),
                            "BSCS",c("AOP"), c(-1, 1))

result2wayMC

plotProbe(result2wayMC, xlim=c(-1, 1))

Thank you for your help.

Best,

Daniel

Yves Rosseel

Jun 2, 2018, 6:32:37 AM6/2/18
to lav...@googlegroups.com
As plotProbe() just creates a standard plot, you can add point to that
plot by using the points() function, something like

points(data.AOP$EF, data.AOP$AOP, add = TRUE)

Yves.