Path coefficients using Lavaan SEM?

Andrés D

Sep 5, 2018, 1:41:43 PM9/5/18
to lavaan
Hi, I am trying to run a path analysis to test for direct and indirect effects (see figure). I used the Lavaan package and run a SEM with the following model:

lavaan.jpg

modelo<-'Conc.brix2~c*dummy.aphid
Vol.micL2~e*dummy.aphid
seed.set~d*Conc.brix2+f*Vol.micL2+g*dummy.aphid
directo := g
indirecto := c*d
indirecto2 := e*f
total:=g+(c*d)+(e*f)
Conc.brix2~~Vol.micL'

When I fit the model and ask the summary I obtain p-values and regression estimates.

My questions:

are the regression estimates the same as the path coefficients?
If not, is it possible to obtain path coefficients using lavaan?

Thanks!

Edward Rigdon

Sep 5, 2018, 2:09:26 PM9/5/18
to lav...@googlegroups.com