installing lavaan without internet connection

Patricio Troncoso

Jun 27, 2019, 5:38:36 AM6/27/19
to lavaan
Hi everyone,
I need to conduct analysis in a safe environment without internet connection and I find myself needing to install lavaan from a USB drive, but I'm not sure how to do it.
Does anyone know where to find a zip file with all the required files (including dependencies) to have lavaan up and running?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Patricio

Terrence Jorgensen

Jun 27, 2019, 5:03:57 PM6/27/19
to lavaan
Does anyone know where to find a zip file with all the required files (including dependencies) to have lavaan up and running?

Download the "Package source" from the CRAN site to your USB:

Then you can install using this syntax (assuming your USB will be drive "E:" on Windows; update your path if necessary):

install.packages("E:/lavaan_0.6-3.tar.gz", type = "source", repos = NULL)

Terrence D. Jorgensen
Assistant Professor, Methods and Statistics

Patricio Troncoso

Jun 28, 2019, 9:35:03 AM6/28/19
to lavaan
That's great, thanks!