questions about modification indices

alich...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2019, 5:24:49 AM2/27/19
to lavaan
I have questions about modification indices.
In the output, there are mi , epc,  sepc.lv, sepc.all, sepc.nox
Should I  take sepc.lv, sepc.all, sepc.nox references to revise my model ?

Thanks!

Ali

Terrence Jorgensen

Feb 28, 2019, 10:25:52 PM2/28/19
to lavaan
Should I  take sepc.lv, sepc.all, sepc.nox references to revise my model ?

They have the same interpretation as the std.lv, std.all, and std.nox output in standardizedSolution(), so it just depends what you find meaningful to base your decision on.  I usually only consider the fully standardized (*.all) solution.

Terrence D. Jorgensen
Assistant Professor, Methods and Statistics