Factor score path analysis: An alternative for SEM?

Jason Lamprianou

Feb 13, 2019, 7:01:59 AM2/13/19
to lavaan
Dear all, has anyone produced the necessary code to replicate the analyses in this paper? Has Yves released his own code anywhere? I would love to try this kind of analysis on my data. Thank you

Ben Kelcey

Feb 13, 2019, 7:18:32 AM2/13/19
to lav...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jason,

I implemented these analyses in paper below and the appendix has example code and a worked example.

Kelcey, B. (2018). A Robust Alternative Estimator for Small to Moderate Sample Structural Equation Models. Addictive Behaviors.
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.addbeh.2018.10.032.

Best,
Ben