Fwd: In Lavaan Utilization of RI-CLPM model, how can I change estimator to reweighted least squares (RLS),

Yuval Solomon

Jun 19, 2024, 2:17:25 PM (14 days ago) Jun 19
to lav...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to fit a RI-CLPM model using Lavaan, but my CFI is rather low (around 0.78).

Except for following ModIndices suggestions (which make no theoretical sense) - i want to follow up on Zheng and Valente (2023) suggestion to use a different estimator.

How can I change estimator on LAVAAN (rather than on LAVAAN:sem) and why isn't RLS included in the estimator list in the function?

Important to note:  I have an incomplete data set.

If not changing the estimator, what other ways do I have to improve my FIT indices? Since RI-CLPM is more rigid, compared to other SEM models.

Thanks,
Yuval