Option sheets

Alexander Molnar

Feb 28, 2021, 7:34:36 PM2/28/21
to announcements
In addition to promoting our outside of schedule programs (i.e.) we need to promote students filing their general option sheets. An idea I’d like my announcers to do:

In your script, have a short live skit. Like “I don’t know how this happened... what’s wrong xxx? You look so glum. Did you step on a potato?... What, no! I can’t believe they did give me the classes I wanted for next school year!... What?! But you did well in those... Yeah, I know, tight! Like, do they want me to succeed, or not?... I hear ya. Like what gives. You make all your selections on Xello, like they all say you should and then, they give you classes you didn’t pick... **silence and awkward pause** ... dude?... **silence and awkward pause**... dude! You did pick your courses on xello?!... ** awkward silence** ... well, on with the announcements then!”

Write your own versions, of course, since mine is an example, but start promoting.

—Molnar
--
S. Alexander Molnar
Co-Department Head

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged material.  Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient and have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments from your system.