Installing br-lex by command line

luciano de souza

Jul 9, 2019, 10:13:22 AM7/9/19
to latexusersgroup
Hello all,
I've created a document based in br-lex package. Not knowing how to
install packages on my Miktex, I've downloaded br-lex directly from
Ctangle. I got a br-lex.cls and to files (tex and pdf) related to an
example.
After compiling my document, I got an ununderstandable error. I
suppose a package is missing, so I compiled also the downloaded
example. The hypothesis were confirmed since even the example was
failed.
The problem is: how to install a package? Searching in Google, I find
something about miktex-console.exe. I run it as administrator, but I
could not find a way to update my packages. As I'm a blind user, I
suppose the application has acessibility problems.
As I am not able to install br-lex by Miktex-console.exe, I ask you if
there is a way to install by the command line. If not, how could I do?
I thank you for any answer.
--
Luciano de Souza

Peter Flynn

Jul 11, 2019, 1:17:51 AM7/11/19
to latexusersgroup
To install packages, see

You should always put them in your Personal TeX Directory, see

Peter