Hyperref and LawTex

已查看 104 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Rob S

未读,
2015年3月31日 16:00:172015/3/31
收件人 latex-fo...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

Has anyone been able to get xr-hyperref support working in the main document?
For me, it causes the table of authorities not to compile correctly. (\hyperpage is getting placed in the wrong context in the index file- though strangely enough the index file is exactly the same -but not a problem- if you don't use hyperref in the main document)
Also I'm finding Setindexname seems to simply rename the long form of the statute, i.e. lawtex seems to have only two versions of a statute citation, the long form, and the short form,and the index version is identical with the long version.

I have a feeling that because lawtex is a documentclass rather than a package, the user has no control over the order the packages get loaded, and so hyperref package, needed for the hyperages, is getting loaded before xr-hyperref, which will not work ....

Rob

回复全部
回复作者
转发