Learning LaTex

Pablo Carranza

Aug 20, 2013, 11:40:25 PM8/20/13
to latex-fo...@googlegroups.com
Anyone have any pointers on learning LaTeX from scratch?  I'm a better visual learner; so short, online videos, in particular, would be appreciated!

-Pablo

PRIVILEGE & CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended only for the named recipient(s). It may contain privileged and confidential information and, therefore, should not be disclosed to third parties without our express permission. If you have received this electronic mail in error, any review, dissemination, distribution, electronic storage, transmission or copying of is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and purge the electronic message from your system. Thank you.

Joseph Mornin

Sep 12, 2013, 12:18:19 AM9/12/13
to latex-fo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pablo,

You might start with "How can I explain the meaning of LaTeX to my
grandma?" at
http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/94889/how-can-i-explain-the-meaning-of-latex-to-my-grandma

I've also found the LaTeX Wikibook to be a big help:
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX

Cheers,
Joe