Latex template for law theses

Narayan Prasad

Aug 15, 2015, 10:16:56 AM8/15/15
to latex-fo...@googlegroups.com

hello,

I am a student at a Law School in India (NALSAR University of Law) and I am currently starting my thesis for Master in Law. I have a background in technology and have traditionally worked with LaTeX templates that are technology oriented in writing. Given that Law School needs citing cases, statues and extended footnoting, I am looking for a thesis template that is more suitable for thesis writing for Law School.

I would be extremely grateful if you could share any links if you know of LaTeX template for law students to write their thesis/dissertation.

Sincere regards,

Narayan Prasad

Sent from a mobile device. Sorry for any typos.

Sent from TypeMail

A Feldman

Sep 5, 2015, 6:34:22 PM9/5/15
to LaTeX for Lawyers