Compilation of Analysis of Rates and Estimation Techniques for Civil Works 2010 (In 2 Vol)

Akruti Jain

Jul 22, 2010, 2:29:05 PM7/22/10
to LATEST BOOK RELEASES
Dear Sir/ madam,

NABHI IS NABHI

we are please to inform you that

1. Compilation of Analysis of Rates and Estimation Techniques for
Civil Works 2010 (In 2 Vol)
The 4th revised and enlarged edition provides analysis of rates for
over 1100 main items and 1500 sub-items, including items on
specialized constructions, such as use of mechanized construction
techniques, earthquake resistant structures, rainwater harvesting
systems, construction by slip forming and RCC water tanks, analysis
for which is not available elsewhere publication.

The analysis has been prepared with a practical approach after
concerted market research and interaction with several experts in the
field, considering modern trends of work and materials available and
further explained with illustrations on calculation of rates for
typical and difficult items. The book will be immensely useful for
officials of Govt. departments, PWDs, PSUs, architects, consultants,
site engineers, quantity surveyors and civil engineering students.
engineering students.

visit us at: www.jainbookdepot.com to view all kind of books, pay us
On-line and get your book delivered at your place.
JAIN BOOK DEPOT
C- 4, Opp. PVR Plaza, Connaught Place,
New Delhi- 110001
Telphone: 011-23416101/02/03, 011- 66307233
Email: sa...@jainbookdepot.com

Pay/Order at www.jainbookdepot.com
for door step delivery of books
For your convenience, we have put all the books on our site
www.jainbookdepot.com with 100% secured On-line payment
Books can also be sent on 'cash-on-delivery' basis anywhere in India.