最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Kalliopi Koutantou

未読、
2020/06/26 8:34:312020/06/26
To: LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
Hello all,

I have a misunderstanding regarding the ''percentile''option in lasthin.
I am using the percentile -30  and the -classify_as_8 parameters,
wishing to classify with the tag 8 all the points which are close to the 30% of elevations,

But what I see in the readme file description, is that the -classify_as_8 option
includes the thinned out points, and not the ones who pass the 30% filtering.

What is correct?
I suppose the second one, because otherwise I get only few points in the final PC, whereas it should be at least one per 0.5 pixel.

Thanks in advance!
Kalliopi

Martin Isenburg

未読、
2021/07/09 18:19:062021/07/09
To: LAStools - efficient command line tools for LIDAR processing
Hello,

the command

lasthin
-i ..\data\france.laz ^
-step 1 ^
-percentile 30 ^
-classify_as 8 ^
-odix _p30 -olaz

will give you for each square meter the point that is closest to the 30th percentile height measured against the other points that fall into this same square meter. You seem to be interested in getting additional points that are close to percentile 30? One way of doing this would be to also compute percentile 29 and percentile 31? In this example here this goes from 9994 points to 10677 to 11074 points after adding the two calls shown below.

lasthin ^
-i ..\data\france_p30.laz ^
-step 1 ^
-percentile 31 ^
-classify_as 8 ^
-odix _p31 -olaz

lasthin ^
-i ..\data\france_p30_p31.laz ^
-step 1 ^
-percentile 29 ^
-classify_as 8 ^
-odix _p29 -olaz

Regards,

Martin

--
Download LAStools at
http://lastools.org
http://rapidlasso.com
Be social with LAStools at
http://facebook.com/LAStools
http://twitter.com/LAStools
http://linkedin.com/groups/LAStools-4408378
Manage your settings at
http://groups.google.com/group/lastools/subscribe
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lastools/4000da61-7c17-40d9-8b57-8103ac9762c8o%40googlegroups.com.
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送