News about rapidlasso

Support at rapidlasso

Nov 7, 2021, 1:25:28 PM11/7/21
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
As you might know, Martin passed in September - a terribly sad loss for all of us. The future of LAStools, as Martin's legacy, is assured. We have re-established all services. LAStools will be maintained and developed. The open-source part will live on at https://github.com/LAStools/LAStools. For licensing of commercial tools please email lic...@rapidlasso.de. New website is www.rapidlasso.de. The LAStools google group has been re-activated and will be looked after by our new developer Jochen. Maybe not every question can be answered straight away, as Jochen will need some more days to fully dive into the code. We are sorry for any inconvenience. We thank you for patience and for your support, while we are working 24/7 to close the gaps. Best regards, Silke, CEO rapidlasso GmbH.