split laz files

195 просмотров

bryan chavez

не прочитано,
29 июн. 2020 г., 16:42:3729.06.2020
– LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
Hello everyone,

I found the group in my search to find a tool will help me manage my point cloud into more managable sizes.  I have a very large scan (4.7 GB) that I would like to be able to tile into sections.  (take my very large single file and make 10 or more smaller individual files from it)  Are there any examples of this or guidance you can give me?

Kindly,
Bryan

Jorge Delgado García

не прочитано,
29 июн. 2020 г., 17:30:2829.06.2020
– last...@googlegroups.com
You can use lastile ...

In this link you can obtain information about command syntax and examples.

Jorge Delgado

--
Download LAStools at
http://lastools.org

--

Martin Isenburg

не прочитано,
9 июл. 2021 г., 18:18:5309.07.2021
– LAStools - efficient command line tools for LIDAR processing
Hello,

if you simply want to split a big LAZ file 'big.laz' into smaller LAZ files with fewer, say 10 million, points each without taking geometry into account then use lasmerge.

lasmerge -i big.laz -split 10000000 -o smaller0000.laz

otherwise lastile or lassplit are the two options that can split either in tiles or in x, y, or z strips.

Regards,

Martin

--
Ответить всем