Data from tutorial: Complete LiDAR Processing Pipeline: from raw Flightlines to final Products

Hugo Nicolau Barbosa de Gusmão

Feb 6, 2023, 10:05:28 AM2/6/23
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
Hello,
I am learning about LiDAR data and lastools and I found the topic 'Completely Unclassified Lidar' in the forum, it mentions the tutorial
'Complete LiDAR Processing Pipeline: from raw Flightlines to final Products' https://rapidlasso.com/2018 /07/19/complete-lidar-processing-pipeline-from-raw-flightlines-to-final-products/
Which is exactly what I need, however the links to laz are no longer available on megaupload.
Does anyone know where I can get the files to follow the tutorial?
Thank you very much!

Hugo Nicolau Barbosa de Gusmão

Feb 6, 2023, 10:55:50 AM2/6/23
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
Or any raw data so I can follow the tutorial.