LAStools can't find pcs.csv

۷۹ بازدید
رفتن به اولین پیام خوانده‌نشده

Thomas Contet

خوانده‌نشده،
۱ شهریور ۱۴۰۰، ۱۵:۰۹:۰۰۱۴۰۰/۶/۱
به LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
I'm trying to convert a LAS file into a dem file but the generated file comes out empty ( 0 ko). The las2las program seems to work, but the las2dem definitely doesn't. I am launching it from the cmd, in its original bin folder (see the screenshot) so I really don't get why I get this issue. By the way, the LAS file has less than 1.5 M points so I should be able to process it with the free license.
Any help would be truly appreciated, thanks! :3Capture.PNG

پاسخ به همه
پاسخ به نویسنده
فرستادن
0 پیام جدید