-drop_edge_of_flightline

Malcolm Elliott

Jul 4, 2024, 3:25:38 AM (4 days ago) Jul 4
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
Hello Silke et al.,

I am running into a problem where I am wanting to run LASgrid with a -drop_edge_of_flightline option however only -keep_edge_of_flightline is defined.    Is this something that will be addressed in the future?

I realize this was asked before in another thread where Martin had suggested a workaround which I am currently using in the interim.

Best,
Malcolm Elliott

Silke Kämmerer

Jul 4, 2024, 7:15:15 AM (4 days ago) Jul 4
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
Hi Malcolm,

thank you for your request. Yes, we can implement this, (probably next week)
We'll let you know when it's ready.

Cheers,
Silke

Malcolm Elliott

Jul 4, 2024, 9:04:40 AM (4 days ago) Jul 4
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
Incredible, thank you for the fast response!