Overlay: Shape not displaying

Max Nilsson

Mar 28, 2022, 4:59:03 AM3/28/22
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
Hello Everyone!

I have been using LAStools for a while now and I'm now experiencing issues with displaying shape files as overlays. I know it has worked before, but now no matter what I do, I can't make them display. I've tried different file paths for LAStools and also storing the folder on C:.
1.jpg2.jpg

Am I doing something wrong here? I've been trying all example files and also exporting a fresh shape layer from ArcGIS which is just a polygon.

Thanks in advance! :)

Regards,
Max

Jochen@rapidlasso

Mar 28, 2022, 5:10:34 AM3/28/22
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
Hi Max,
it works on my side.
What I did:
> lasground
select demo file "like.laz".
click "overlays"; select shp "lake_breakline.shp"
-> everything as expected.

So please provide *much* more info:
Which tool did you use?
What did you do?