Update on development of LAStools

Support at rapidlasso

Feb 19, 2022, 4:38:31 AM2/19/22
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
We have elaborated a work plan that includes improvements to the software (e.g., new GUI, Linux) and the development of structured manuals (collecting, updating, and organizing the available but very scattered information for each tool). More information: https://rapidlasso.de/development-and-perspective/

Jorge Delgado García

Feb 19, 2022, 7:27:12 AM2/19/22
to last...@googlegroups.com
Great news, count on me for everything you need.  Without a doubt, it is a great program and it will be better.

Linux version could be very interesting (and of course GUI and manuals). I am interested in to participate as beta tester.

Jorge Delgado

--
Download LAStools at
https://rapidlasso.de

hyd...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2022, 7:38:53 AM2/19/22
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
Great stuff!
We're using LAStools with wine on Linux, so I'll have to ask some people but I'm pretty sure we'd like to join the beta tester program.

Idan

jben...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2022, 2:22:18 AM2/21/22
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing

Congratulations for initiative and count on me for beta tester and and manuals.
Jose
Message has been deleted

Susana Gonzalez

Feb 21, 2022, 2:22:46 AM2/21/22
to last...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

Write my name as a beta tester.

Thanks

Susana

to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
I beta tested a few tools with Martin while at my previous company.  I’d be happy to beta test any tools now.

Thanks,

Dwight