The Why of the Lasso Developer Conference 2013

broa...@lassosoft.com

Aug 15, 2013, 6:02:21 PM8/15/13
to lassotalk-ga...@googlegroups.com

If you are having trouble reading this e-mail, please click here.

Aug 2013 - Count Down to Lasso Dev Con (LDC)

Lasso Dev Con 2013 - Sept 12-14 - Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada

Why you should (and when you shouldn't) consider attending.

Lasso Developers are a tough bunch. Mostly a Jack-of-all-trades type, comfortable with setting up servers and databases, and hacking around with code in many forms. Lasso Developers deliver highly complex systems that manage web interactions with a myriad of data types and processes. Sometimes this means burning the mignight oil for days on end to achieve an outcome or deadline. Most of the time, there is no reward for these valiant efforts other than the satisfaction of completing a project. There's never any time to sit back and be satisfied with all their hard work.

Not anymore.

The LassoSoft Developer Conference offers:

  • the ability to hear from developers who cut themselves on the bleeding edge so you don't have to
  • an opportunity to be one-on-one with the Lasso team
  • a potential to for international recognition if you submit a project to the Lasso Excellence Awards.

We've even convinced the Marriott Gateway on the Falls hotel to open up a few more rooms at our special rate and to hold the rate for another few days (August 19th!) so there's no excuses. For only $30 per night you can upgrade to a Fallsview room, and even though we Canadians are used to the view it's still spectacular. View our conference page for your direct booking links.

Learn from some of the biggest names in Lasso, and hear from some great speakers on other technologies as well. We've updated the schedule to include even more great talks with clear themes for each day so you can know exactly when to time your maximal caffeine stimulants.

This is your time. This is how you invest back in yourself, in expanding your knowledge, skills, contacts and community connections so that your next projects don't just work - they fly! The only reason not to come is if you want to expend the same amount of money coding slower, if you've just had a baby, or if you are critically ill. In all other cases you deserve to be here, your code deserves it, and your clients will thank you for it.

It's less than a month away, so don't delay. Grab your last-minute airfares and add some quality experiences to your own development lifecycle!

All the conference information you need is up on our site: http://lassosoft.com/LDC-niagara-falls-2013.

Register for the Conference

Install a free download of Lasso 9, and free download of LassoLab today and get back in the groove of coding with this great tool. Find out more about LassoLab and Get It Now

To get the latest versions of Lasso check out the Downloads directory.

Tip! Did you know... that the Master Leased license comes with 5 instances and upgrades included?

LassoSoft Inc. 12 Vincent Street, Newmarket ON Canada L3Y 4G2

You have received this email as a customer, client, or user of Lasso or Lasso Support services.

This email was sent to lassotalk-ga...@googlegroups.com by LassoSoft
Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy.

LassoSoft Inc | 12 Vincent Street | Newmarket | ON | L3Y 4G2 | Canada